Cell-com is a venture of highly skilled professionals and work force of over 200 people with strong technical experience.
Mr. Puneet Gopal(Director - Technical)
- B.Tech (Mech. Engg.) & PG Diploma in Business Management.
- Over 27 years experience related to structural designing, fabrication & erection activities in Telecom & Infrastructure sector with a specialization in welding technology. Thoroughly exposed to various production aspects of Earth Moving and Heavy Engineering Sector and has worked with organizations like M/S Hindustan Motors Limited & M/S Stanford Engineering Ltd.
Mr. Vivek Kaushik(Director - Marketing)
- B.Com, L.L.B
- Over 28 years of experience in diverse areas related to Indian Industries. Independent handling of complete BSNL / AIRTEL GSM and other various Infrastructure Project Management including team Management in the field. Taking care of all procurement, logistics, techno-commercial, vendor development activities and main stream of marketing.
Mr. Vikas Sharma(Director - Finance)
- B.Com, L.L.B
- Over 20 years of experience as Finance controller in diverse areas of Industrial activities, taking care of all legal, finance, accounts activities.
Mr. Arun Sharma(Vice President - Manufacturing)
- BE Mechanical (Hons.) from IIT Roorkee
- Over 25 years of experience with Erection & Maintenance of Petrochemical Plants in India (NOCIL) and Saudi Arabia (Arabian Petrochemical Company) and 5 years experience in Automotive parts manufacturing company S.S. White Technology INC. U.S.A. He is responsible for the entire Product Planning and Production.
Mr. Jaideep Srivastav(General Manager Quality)
- B.Tech. in Metallurgy from IISC Bangalore & MBA in Business Administration
- Responsible for overall Quality adherence at in-coming, in-process and finish stages of the material. He is having more than 15 years of experience in quality of Product manufacturing and has worked with M/S Sigma Phoenix & M/S Escorts
Mr. Rajesh Lal(General Manager - Commercial)
- B. Com & PGDBM
- Over 25 Years of Experience in Industrial Marketing